Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: picture question

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by hadyn View Post
    Hi just wondering how you got on with this?
    Yes it all works fine and some of the party people got involved but I don't think I made it clear enough. We also had a Photo Booth to confuse things and the TV was being used for a strictly come dancing slideshow. Its something that certainly needs introducing and managed to get things going, bit like the photo booths in the early days. it was a staff party in a restaurant with a lot of different alcoves and areas, so it was really not suited for it. Much better for a wedding in one big room. As I say it worked fine although on my phone it took ages (5-10 seconds) for the photos to upload. If it is a raspberry 2 would it make much difference if I asked for a 3 as i know the processor is faster one that. It may also relly largely on the wifi speed, which I doubt is quite up to the standards of my BT hub?

Yes its just a box strapped to the back of the TV, just needs additional power as the USB supply has not enough amps. Looks well tidy though with my gravity plate and distance pole. All in all Yes i would invest in this, but I want to insist that I can get free support (he wants £100 a year subscription) and the software is made cleaner and I can edit out his logo. After all he is probably making at least £350 profit if we ignore development time and intercellular rights. I shall do a proper test this week, but I want to wireless DMX my lighting first so I can program that at the same time in a local venue.
    Last edited by yourdj; 08-01-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/