I've been playing with lighting again despite promising my "accountant" I wasn't going to spend much this year (teehee)

The problem? My very trusty KAM party power bars (or one of them) have gone boom! (the DMX on one of the bars has ceased to exist...even in master/slave mode).

SO - ever inventive I threw together an ADJ Profile Panel and a VBARPaK because they were in my store.....well who wouldn't? (the ProfilePanels don't quite cut it on their own wash-wise in a large venue so needed the backup of the VBARS).

But....there's a slight problem - everything is facing dead ahead!

OK - the photo below is for demonstration purposes in my lounge - I make no apologies for the cable mess (I'll be slaving over the soldering iron at first light tomorrow) OR the cable ties holding the VBARS to the stand...it's what was available at the time and nobody (human or animal) was hurt during the taking of this photographic representation of what I'm hoping to achieve.

Name:  tPdulrL9QE+vCs%Oa7ZyrA.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  61.7 KB

And here ladies and gentlemen is the problem...the Profile Panels have no choice but to face dead ahead...the yokes won't allow for downward pointy action unless I change from using a top-hat-casing to a half coupler. I'm not too bothered by that.

But - how to I change the angle of dangle on the vBars below them?

At the moment, they're affixed with cable-ties (and no....I wouldn't take them out like that!). Is there a half-coupler or something similar with a flexible neck/ball joint which will allow the vBars to be positioned to point to the dance floor ( depending on where I'm working, the angle can be a lot different) or have I got to fabricate something myself?

I'm open to ideas.....