Yup, it's the old idiot asking for help yet again. Since my purchase of a 100w Kaleido, two Crossfire XPs and two Hadron 4-in1 lights, I'm spoilt for choice for everything except weddings.

As I write this, I think I may just have an answer, but I'm always receptive to opinions. I had a cunning plan once, which was mainly derailed by my refusal to spend money. Two rollers and two light bars on the uprights. Slow rotate open white gobos for first dance, and wash and movement for later.
Well, I got the V Bars, which were insanely bright, and Fusion Max Rollers, which weren't.
Although this setup really looked the part, the barrels weren't bright enough, and the bars tended to dazzle folks a lot.

So, back to the drawing board. I'm looking at mounting the Hadrons at the top of the uprights, and if I read this manual correctly, in 15 channel mode, I should be able to have a modicum of static wash colour ( most likely basically white, although I've got six faders to get a nice shade from ) and white moonflower/derby on slow rotate. My ancient old Chauvet DMX-44 has 16 channels, so should be fine, shouldn't it?

Tell me if you think it will work, won't work, or is just a stupid idea.

My old system was two Cheetahs on the overhead bar, and some form of wash, usually a powerbar. I could easily get slow rotate open white from the Cheetahs, and wash as needed from the bar.

If you've got any better ideas based on what I have at my disposal, fire away. There are some Equinox Power battens, and ADJ Tripars, as well as two EFX 500s, although I don't see any of them helping me achieve what I'm looking for.

Over to you, folks. Thanks as always.