Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Some help required to find something?

Threaded View

Default Some help required to find something?

Hello, I am looking for the following:

- Antenna for kam 1960 mics - frequency range: 600-650 MHz. Its a screw in one like below KAM KWM1960 (CHANNEL 38): https://www.amazon.co.uk/KAM-KWM1960.../dp/B009AYKZRU I know Q audio took over their latest microphone and the antenna works with the new and KAM old unit (I have both).Its effectively the same product, just rebranded. I may ask them but they are just redistributes by the looks of things. The world of RC planes / cb radio and such likes seems a better avenue.

Name:  denon_00p19300515_wireless_microphone_antenna_for_1348409.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  4.9 KB

Battery for 10 inch QTX speaker and 12 inch speaker. QR10PA / QR12PA They have both died one me, so wondering what ones to replace them with. I shall take them apart next week, but I know a lot of you have them so maybe you can point me in the right direction?

Or any suggestions on a small, light, versatile and loud battery speaker system as these are pretty heavy and I don't use any of the crap on the back (especially the dreadful VHF microphones)? I was looking at the LD Maui, but there are far too many parts to carry about and set up. Its only really for ceremony back up (I have a LOUD 8 inches) and background music.

Name:  qr15pa-portable-15-pa-system-mains-battery-100-watts-[2]-1921-p.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  36.5 KB

Many thanks
    Last edited by yourdj; 20-05-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/