Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: last minute musicians

Default last minute musicians

Has anyone used These People if you have, what was your experience of them, are they any good, or a waste of money?
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

I was signed up to them for quite a few years. I think it was a free (or else very cheap) listing but I dont remember ever getting much from them. I also think the concept of "last minute" is not what I really want to get into. I prefered bookings that are made well in advance not last minute.
    Banana Power Travelling Discotheque - legendary entertainment since 1966
    www.facebook.com/BananaPowerTravellingDisco

Thanks for the reply, the reason I asked the question was I don't seem to be getting the number of enquiries I was this time last year so I recently searched on google using some of my keywords. What I found was some of my competitors were appearing near the top of page 1 on the 'last minute site'. I don't know if this resulted in clicks through to my competitors own web site or not, but I'm tempted to give it a 6 month trial, as just 1 hire resulting from it would probably cover the cost.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire