My laptop is a HP EliteBook 8560w it's in great condition, fitted with a CORE i7 processor, 16.0 GB of RAM, runs Windows 7 Pro 64-bit operating system, and the hard drive has been upgraded to a 500 GB SSD unit. As you can imagine from the spec, it's a quick computer, which as never given me an ounce of trouble all the time I've owned it. A few days ago (3 or 4) I noticed it was running quite warm, the fan was running continuously and it had slowed down considerably. I shut it down, let it cool off and restarted it and all was OK. The following day it did the same again, and once more I turned it off, let it cool down and it was OK again as before, later on that day, it did the same again but this time I realised what was triggering the over heating, it was eBay Every time I went on it, it got hot in around 10 mins, but cooled down again when I closed eBay or visited another website. No other sites, or programs like the notoriously resource hungry 'Photoshop' cause it to heat up. Has anyone else noticed their computer doing similar if you're on eBay, or know why it should be happening, better still, know how to fix it. Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks in advance of any advice.