Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: another newbie on this forum ,hi

Default another newbie on this forum ,hi

Hello my name is Shawn ,I am into all things electronic including disco equipment ,i have been in the disco industry since about 1981 ,i also do white goods and anything that has an electrical pulse ,i am a qualified electrician and a mechanic so i have many strings to my bow ! i got into djing when i befriended a DJ at my school in 81 and have been interested ever since i have been buiding lighting equipment throughout the nineties and repairing equipment for as long as i can remember as impressive as tech has become to date i am still trying to repair certain bits of kit but it seems to be getting even harder as stuff becomes multi layered and micro surface mounted component wise and now of course the LED technology is absolutely amazing !.
    I am not djing much any more all be it the occasional kids party but have lost my confidence owing to my autistic mind

Welcome to the madhouse Shawn.

I can see you and our resident electronics nerd Justin are going to get along very well
    Peter - prepare to be even more confused than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Peter - prepare to be even more confused than ever before
    With every passing day.

Shawn, good to have you here.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk