And before we get the predictable Hen parties/Home Brew Society tasting type suggestions, I'm looking for serious ones. Many folk on here often say weddings, but I'd usually put them well down my list. A couple of recent thirteen year old parties have made me rethink some areas of it. Once upon a time, they would have been high on my list, for minimum effort and maximum return. Now, I think that would be totally reversed.

No poll, cos you'll think of categories I'd forgotten, and you can give one category, a top ten in order, or anything in between, entirely up to you. I'm genuinely interested to know what people think.

Right, here are a few of mine, in no particular order.
Although I don't much like weddings, I quite like All Day ones, as you get involved more, and often have more insight into what people want.
Still in the wedding camp, I've had a few this year where the wedding took place abroad, and they want to come back and have an informal party afterwards. There you go, I don't like weddings, and the first two on my list are weddings!
50/60/70 Birthdays and Anniversaries. Again, a more laid back approach, particularly compared to 18/21/30, and a wider music range, leaning in my direction.

OK folks, over to you.