Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Various Items

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Default Various Items

Hurricane Haze 2D
    The controller is damaged at the connector (picture #2) but the unit works perfectly fine without it. Controller may be fixable by someone smarter than I or replaceable altogether. Will come with or without a Chauvet Padded Bag.

£125.00

American DJ Jellydome x2
    Perfect working order. Plugs have been cut off with IEC connectors replacing them. Will come with or without a Chauvet Padded Bag.

£50.00 each or £80.00 for the pair

Showtec Phantom 25 Wash x2
    The best moving head wash that I have ever used. Small, bright and quite pretty, to be honest. Will come with or without a Chauvet Padded Bag.

£200.00 each or £350.00 for the pair

AKG Mini Dual Wireless Mics (includes two mics, just in case the name wasn't obvious)

This comes with a padded case. Decent little mics - ideal to hand out to Joe Public for speeches/karaoke.

£75.00

Cameo 1m RGBA LED Bar x3, Orion Lanta 1m LED Bar x1 and Flightcase
    The flightcase was supposed to be custom made for the bars, but Flightcase Warehouse made a balls up of the measurements and instead of patiently sending it back and getting them to remedy it, I got out the electric carving knife and expended the slots myself. It doesn't look sexy, but it perfectly protects the lights. As for the lights themselves, they work great but the Cameos are have developed a cosmetic issue that I can only describe as 'bubbling' on the ends (picture 3). No effect on the workings of the lights themselves.

If you want them individually, I'll be looking for £50.00 per bar and £100.00 for the flightcase. If you want the lot, I'll take £275.00.

Pioneer CDJ 400k, DJM 400k & Flightcase
    Out of all the Pioneer toys that I've played with over the years, this is the setup where I had the most fun. I'll be sad to see this go, but time marches on! This is the limited edition which looks a lot better than the original 400s.

£500.00

All items were last PAT tested in June 2018 and are priced for collection. Delivery charges will apply if required.

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

The hazer and the moving head washes are now sold.