My standard lighting setup at the moment is a T-Bar stand with 2x Acme Cougars, 2x Jellydomes and a 1m LED batten on the top. The batten fixture has got a bit battered and it's also only RGB and made up of 10mm LED's so the colour mixing isn't great and the beam angle is a bit tight (it tends to be a bit bright on the eyes if I don't have the option of pointing it at a ceiling or wall). I've also never bothered to map the 8 segments individually, because it'd look

Anyway, now that most of the perspex cover has fallen off, I figure it's time for a replacement.

I'm thinking of something like this but my wish list is:

Wider beam angle so it can be used to give a background wash of colour in a room
Ideally Hex LED's (RGBAW+UV) to give cleaner whites, nice warm oranges and the option for UV flood
Pixel mapping
Some built in programs (that are usable at the same time as pixel mapping without reconfiguring the fixture)
Space in the case for a Wireless DMX PCB

Having said all that.... part of me is tempted to change things up, retire the cougars to make some room on the bar and then look at moving heads that offer both spot and flood to give me my wash, but add lots of flexibility.

Anyone have any experience or ideas?

Julian