Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wedding disco

Thank you 4 that
    His PA system is almost the same as mine,save for the fact that I use DB and not RCF
    For Karaoke & Discos in Torbay & South Devon
    http://www.starmaker2000disco.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    thats exactly why when i have meetings with clients i always ask them to think about music that them and their friends go out and DANCE to not the music they sit and listen to on a sunday afternoon after a huge roast and before antiques roadshow starts.

i have heard of one dj getting a complete play list....... 8pm beyonce.... 8.04pm sugababes .....8.08pm usher .....etc etc you get the picture.
    Which is exactly what I do - I always arange a meeting or two prior to the big day and I always discuss music. The problem is, whatever you say to some people these days, the wedding planners and wedding sites are telling brides the complete oposite. Don't get me wrong, I generally have little problem at wedding these days and as a rule I have full dance floors and happy guests. The problem is, like it or not, whatever we say to our clients, the "i am going to choose what I like to listen to" mindset is getting more and more fans in the wedding market. Yes I have had one or two weddings where I have had to take the bride to one side and sensitively explain why her guests are not wonderfully happy and help her realise that actually it's not my fault at all and maybe she should have considered what her guests liked to dance to like I had explained before hand....

just saying that's the market we are heading into these days

i agree rice totally apologies if it sounded like i was critisizing wasnt meant to have heard good stuff about what you do .
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote