So a while ago, I had an idea to buy a GoPro. I thought to myself that every time I'm at a gig and I need a wee, I'll grab the GoPro and walk through the dancefloor and on the way back, do the same. That should get me 5 or 10 seconds of dancing footage (and several hours of weeing footage) and come the end of the year, enough for a compilation. Easy.

But I didn't feel that would give me value, so I pondered about what else I could do with said GoPro and I came up with an idea and started storyboarding in my head. The creative juices got flowing and after not too long, I had a plan in my head for a Vlog from start to end. That was enough for me to buy the GoPro (along with a lot of accessories, memory cards and extra batteries).

I filmed our trip to Gibraltar a few weeks ago and there is a big plot twist somewhere in there (with lots of hidden clues on the way). Now those that I am friends with on Facebook will know what the plot twist is, but I hope that it's still a nice moment.

I've never made a video before and I taught myself how to use Premiere Pro over the last 4 weeks via the school of YouTube (same as my photography) but even so, I am very proud of the finished product and I'd like to share it with you all. This has been an important project for me, not only because it really has challenged my learning on how to edit a Vlog, but the subject of the video is also incredibly important to me. If you have the patience to watch it, you'll understand why.

So if you're going to watch it, I'd grab a cuppa. It's not a 3-minute promo video, but I think that it may still hold your interest.