Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Maui 5

Default Maui 5

Looking for a second Maui 5 to match my current black one. Would consider battery powered version. Sussex area ideal but will travel for a reasonable deal.
    Thanks
    John

Hello John. Firstly could I ask you to pop across to the Newbies section, and introduce yourself, please. We all like to know a bit about who we're typing to, thank you.

Secondly, what you intend to do with it would influence the choice of second unit. The main reason I got rid of my 5s was that you can't use one as a " Master" and send that output to a " Slave". It's the only Maui without that facility, but when the Go came out, lo and behold, there it was.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Hi Excalibur
    Firstly you kindly responded to my previous post in the Newbie section!
    Secondly I would be using the Mauis for small events running from either a small mixer or directly off the back of a Reloop controller.
    I have been very impressed (as I see you were) with the sound quality and volume of a solo Maui 5 for background music and speeches.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by cloudswiper View Post
    Hi Excalibur
    Firstly you kindly responded to my previous post in the Newbie section!
    Ah yes, but between my fallible memory, and the dodgy Forum Software, it appeared impossible for you to have done so. Now I have to go off and find your posts which have been moderated when they shouldn't have been. Any moderated posts don't appear on your count, leading me to deduce the wrong answer, for the right reason!

Secondly I would be using the Mauis for small events running from either a small mixer or directly off the back of a Reloop controller.
    I have been very impressed (as I see you were) with the sound quality and volume of a solo Maui 5 for background music and speeches.
    John
    In which case, the standard 5 would suffice admirably, but personally, I'd want a Go for the portability, and connectivity.

That might explain why a couple of attempted posts never appeared. Also I have paid my subs but no private members area has appeared yet.

Anyway - back on topic - any 5's lying around? Down the back of the sofa?

That might explain why a couple of attempted posts never appeared. Also I have paid my subs but no private members area has appeared yet.

Anyway - back on topic - any 5's lying around? Down the back of the sofa?
    Your moderated posts are now approved, apologies for them being moderated in the first place, and slow being approved in the second. Re Supporters, that's above my pay grade, I'll have a word with Shaun.

Sorry, no Maui 5s down the back of my sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Sorry, no Maui 5s down the back of my sofa.
    He's a Yorkshireman, there will be NOTHING down the back of that sofa!!