Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: iSolution iRock 5S/5B (possibly others) display/button boards & ELC lamp conversion

Default iSolution iRock 5S/5B (possibly others) display/button boards & ELC lamp conversion

Needing some of these to complete the "restoration" of some iRock 5S/5B fixtures, and not being able to find any anywhere, I decided to make my own.

Feel free to check out my thread in "Lighting Technical Help", where you will find a picture of the new boards I designed. This is a direct replacement for the original board, but has a RED LED display instead of the Blue original. The Blue displays are hiding out in web-land. I have overcome the problem that the red displays do not show through the blue filter by replacing it with clear plexiglass and red lighting gel - works a treat. (I will supply a cut glass and filter gel).

So, prices .....

Fully built and tested : £27.95 incl p+p to uk mainland _ other destinations please PM me.

Kit of parts to assemble yourself : £17.95 incl p+p as above.

Please note that this is just a slave board to the main control board, and if it doesn't work in your fixture the fault will be on that main board. If you buy a built board and want to return it (your p+p), then providing it still works when I receive it back, you'll get a full refund.

I can also do the conversion allowing the use of the much lower cost ELC halogen lamps, instead of the HPMV lamps. Out comes the ballast, filter capacitor and starter (igniter), and in goes a 24V 360W power supply and a timer board to hold off the lamp connection until the power supply settles down. They don't like the initial surge of the ELC lamps immediately.

2019-10-02 10.24.26.jpg

If anyone is interested, I will work out the cost ....
    Last edited by daba; 02-10-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Display/Button boards ready to ship if anyone is interested.

2019-11-06 13.18.36.jpg

Assembled and Tested - £25.95
    Kit of Parts - £15.95 - decent soldering skills required.

all inc. of p+p to UK, PM me for other destinations.

Note the price reduction !!

Payments via PayPal