Thanks for the add folks! Ive worked on-air in Radio since before I graduated from High school, and was the youngest major-market radio DJ on the air in San Francisco at 17 years old back in the 1980's.
Starting about the same time, I also worked mobile gigs full time all over Northern California as "the Kruisin' Mobile Oldies Show" from 1985 thru 1998 (Mostly Outdoor Street Rod/Custom Car shows & a lot of Weddings during the off season).

I had to put all of it on hold & store it away when I moved clear across the country for family obligations, & out here, I couldn't find any local DJ's willing to familiarize me with the local mobile scene here in Danville, Kentucky.

Fast forward a few years. Obligations have changed, but I remain in Danville. . .

I still couldn't find a local mentor, (can't even find a online mobile forum for Mobile DJ's here in the American Midwest!) but once a DJ, always a DJ! I still cant get the urge to play out of my blood! Making oldies playlists & mixtapes for friends still isn't enough! So I dusted off my original gear (Carver & Hafler amps, JBL 4699 & Ramsa wsa200/240 cabinets, Rane & DBX processing, cortex/stanton players & Rane board),
. . . and here i am, trying to build up whats missing & update EVERYTHING on a shoestring budget until I get some business that can help me afford better gear & some marketing!

So now, as of August 2019, any recommendations and helpful tips to get a brother DJ back in the game (and maybe "Kruisin" back on the road in one form or another!) would be most welcome!