Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iSolution iRock 5S and 5B display/button board

Quote Originally Posted by Marc J View Post
    Selling anything (DJ related) is fine, but there are rules in place to avoid people registering just to sell whatever they have, with no further contribution. So, here, it's 3 month's membership and 100 posts, or through joining the Supporters group.

I think you've misunderstood. The "Supporters Only" (not Members Only) forum is only visible to supporters, and not the general public / forum membership, which is why you can't find it. If you decided to support the forum (see Help Support This Site!) you'd get access to that forum, along with an increased PM limit and the lifting of the 3 months / 100 posts requirement for posting items for sale. The For Sale forum is visible to everyone, so your audience isn't limited at all.

Of course, that's your prerogative. eBay would be a good start, but they'll charge fees to list, and more fees when you sell... but then you knew that

Like I said: -

Rules are rules, and as much as you were "trying to help" (which I acknowledged) there are no exceptions.

Nobody's asking you to leave, or said you should.

The rules are in place so that decisions don't have to be made on a case-by-case basis. They are there for a reason. There are no exceptions. If you want to take it personally, that's up to you.
    I've paid the subscription - no problems there, so can a mod make this visible in in the relevant forum ns, or do I have to start a new thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by daba View Post
    I've paid the subscription - no problems there, so can a mod make this visible in in the relevant forums, or do I have to start a new thread ?
    Once you've got access to Supporters, you can start a new thread in For Sale, no problem. I don't have the authority ( or knowledge ) to deal with enabling your Supporter status, but one of the folk who do will get on to this I'm sure. Thank you for your support.

Well done with the boards, I can see them being of great value to anyone with those light fixtures.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I've paid the subscription - no problems there, so can a mod make this visible in in the relevant forum ns, or do I have to start a new thread ?
    Thanks for the support

Access to the MDD Supporters area should be automatic, as will be the ability to start a new thread in the For Sale forum.

I've also edited your posts above, putting back your pricing etc... but feel free to post in For Sale as well.

I've paid the subscription -
    Thank you for your support. Thanks also for your understanding, the stating of the rules was nothing personal Daba, we just have to keep things on an even playing field for all the members. I'm glad you've hung about, I think you'll find a wealth of information within these 4 walls, and it's great to have a new member that is skilled in electronics, I've no doubt you'll be a valued member of the community here. Welcome once again.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 03-10-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: fixed typo.