Good evening everyone

I am a new member here.

I have been in the music industry since 1985.

Originally from Istanbul.

Worked as a full time club dj, played in many clubs/festivals both in Turkey and Europe continuously until 2000.
Moved to the UK in 2000 and continued to play in local bars and clubs.

I stopped my active DJ life back in 2005 when my son was born but continued to send my sets to radios and never stopped following music/sharing my mixes on soundcloud.

I always said "no" when friends and families asked me to DJ for parties/weddings etc. A-Never fancied playing commercial music as I was a house music dj B-Although I have a home studio for mixing, didn't have a suitable set up for parties outside.

This year I had 3 requests back to back from people I couldn't say no to. I asked the first one to hire a sound/light system and I will play the music, I said the same thing to the second person as well. When the third request came in, I decided to buy my own equipments. I successfully delivered the first 2 parties and the next one is on this Saturday.

My current set up is

2 x RCF EVOX 12
2 x Chauvet Gigbar 2.0
Equinox Aluminium Light Weight DJ Booth
Pioneer DDJ100 + Traktor S5 + Traktor S4MK2
Macbook Pro 13" + 15' + 17"

As you can see its a basic system, especially for the lights.

I will invest more in the future. Truss podiums, moving heads etc.

The website is under construction. Facebook page is up and running.

This is not my full time job and I have no intention to make it full time at the moment but I will be happy to play on selective parties and weddings in the future.

All the best.