Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Genuinely Surprised By This

Mark 2 Version

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post
    Show me a DJ who gives a client 100+ photos, and I will show you one of three things:

- A good DJ who takes 100+ crap photos
    - A crap DJ who takes 100+ good photos
    - A crap DJ who takes 100+ crap photos

I'm a very good DJ and I like to think that I am slightly above average when it comes to my Wedding Photography. I cannot deliver that level of quality for both services at the same time and I am yet to see any good DJ offer up that many photos of a quality that should worry a good photographer.
    I know quite a few good DJs who take 100+ good photos (give or take) a night, and they are growing in numbers
    North East and Cumbria NADJ Chairman

www.premierweddingdj.co.uk
    www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post

I'm a very good DJ and I like to think that I am slightly above average when it comes to my Wedding Photography. I cannot deliver that level of quality for both services at the same time and I am yet to see any good DJ offer up that many photos of a quality that should worry a good photographer.
    Benny, I agree with you entirely, but:

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    I know quite a few good DJs who take 100+ good photos (give or take) a night, and they are growing in numbers
    " Never mind the quality, feel the width ".
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

MDD Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    People have very different definitions of "good" I'm with Benny on this one (and the majority I've seen are in the third category).

I'm also not going to mention the guy on MDJN who posted 200+ iPhone gig photos every single week... But he would be a prime example.

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's, Quizes and more