Well hello again guys im still alive somehow despite going through a truly horrendous time for 18 months in the Divorce from Hell.

I have kept in touch with Peter ( Excalibur) and of course Marc on the Web Sites.

I hope you are all well on here.

Cant talk about my activities presently however I could do with some assistance on powered speakers, im really a passive person with my Peavey UL15s and PRO 15s
which unbelievably are still going strong after 10 and 15 years of punishment, just cannot blow them out !!!!!!!

My current issue is my son at my suggestion invested for his Rodeo Bull business in some Alto TS112 powered speakers which to be fair have been pretty good, however on the last gig they cut out after a few hours and would only work for short periods before cutting out again.

The operator believes its overheating and thinks the fan is not working.

Question--are the Alto 112s easy to pull to bits and work on ?

It looks like there are a lot of holding screws on the back panel and the fan is itself held by four screws.

If its just a replacement fan looks reasonably simple but if its the thermal cut out then count me out!

Then again my DJ shop were not certain if they could get spares--not good!

Any advice gratefully accepted, and experience of a similar problem this speaker--

ALAN
CRAZY K