Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: NEWB

Default NEWB

HI All, just wanted to say a little hello. I have been Djing for approx 13 years now and last year I deiced to get out and ask to dj at pubs and small events.
    Things have really gone well this year I've been buying more and more kit and last month my mobile Dj business went live!! I'm now putting all my efforts into this hence my appearance on here as I'm sure to need some quality advice. anyone know how i upload a profile pic?
    CHEERS! MrWozza

Hi, and

Quote Originally Posted by mrwozzadj View Post
    anyone know how i upload a profile pic?
    Some profile features are restricted until your first post is approved (which has now been done). You should now be able to upload a pic in your profile settings.

ETA: Or maybe 10 posts....I can never remember!
    Last edited by Marc J; 18-11-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Peter might be right...

Quote Originally Posted by mrwozzadj View Post
    HI All, just wanted to say a little hello. I have been Djing for approx 13 years now and last year I deiced to get out and ask to dj at pubs and small events.
    Things have really gone well this year I've been buying more and more kit and last month my mobile Dj business went live!! I'm now putting all my efforts into this hence my appearance on here as I'm sure to need some quality advice. anyone know how i upload a profile pic?
    CHEERS! MrWozza
    Firstly,
    Good to have you here, and all the best with the business. There's lots of knowledge here, so feel free to ask questions.

Secondly, hold your horses awhile. Due to recent spam attacks, the Technocrats here have put a lot of measures in place to stop them, and I think you will have to have ten posts before you can do things like that. Don't panic if your posts are slow appearing at first either, we may have to manually approve them. Thanks for your patience.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Red face

Welcome along!