Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Lighting

Default Lighting

Can anyone recommend a 'good flood' led bar type thing that would fit nicely across the top of an Equinox Micron Stand -

(across the bar on top)...with as little as possible over/under hang?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbp View Post
    Can anyone recommend a 'good flood' led bar type thing that would fit nicely across the top of an Equinox Micron Stand -

(across the bar on top)...with as little as possible over/under hang?

Thanks
    If I'm absolutely honest, no. You used the term " flood". The ones I use, are a very tight pattern, and don't spread much laterally, when used horizontally.

I used to use these and if memory serves, they were a wider beam, with some lovely " Knight Rider " type effects.

Both the ones I linked to fit very nicely over the bar, and are compact. Hope this helps.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

It depends on your budget because there are so many options out there. Personally I would buy a Hex LED bar (Red, Green, Blue, Amber & UV) because this will give you a lot of flexibility with colour mixing and you'd be able to create pretty much any colour imaginable. I recently bought an ADJ UB 12H and I'm using it as a wash light on top of my T-Bar, it's does a very good job due to it's 40 degree beam angle. It retails for £175 in the UK however you can pick them up new for as low as £130 if you buy from a foreign site such as Thomann, which is a fantastic price for a Hex LED bar. It's just over a metre long with the mounting brackets attached so it would fit perfectly on top of your micron booth.

Jacob - DJ/Entertainer @ www.funtasiadiscos.co.uk

Providing Quality Discos & Entertainment - Birthday's, Kids Discos, Teen Discos, Seasonal Events, Fundraisers, PA/Sound Reinforcement, School Discos & Proms

like the look of the adj ub 12 one.....

You can invest in a Hex LED bar and play around with it, it's very useful.