I am continually making my preparations for a return and one thing I am keen to do is get more familiar with the software and dj controller (ddj800 and rekordbox) I've recently purchased. I'm learning all the time and I can do a lot of practising myself (youtube reading practical etc) but I want to develop my skills further and I'm interested in getting training with a nearby provider.

I am able to get funding for this but one of the criteria I will need is to prove how much business I can get once I am back up and running. Looking for suggestions of what information I can provide to prove that this is a good regular form of employment and income. I not only want to go back doing the mobile stuff but if I can be proficient and confident enough using the gear / skills (a lot of this gear wasn't around the 10+ years ago when I was last taking bookings) then I would also like to give it a go in a music or club venue in the future. Just looking for ideas of obtaining evidence I can provide that the life of mobile DJ'ing is a good career move.

PS. Initially I am looking to supplement it with another small part time job.