Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: You show me yours and I'll show you mine

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Default You show me yours and I'll show you mine

This is kinda based on the thread I created a while ago about my statistics and I'm trying to work out if there is any value in creating a topic where every quarter or so we share our stats. I'm very data orientated, so for me this would be interesting, especially if I can spot what others are doing better than I am but I don't know if that is a feeling mutually felt elsewhere.

So what do we think? Would the mutual sharing of this info be useful to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post
    This is kinda based on the thread I created a while ago about my statistics and I'm trying to work out if there is any value in creating a topic where every quarter or so we share our stats. I'm very data orientated, so for me this would be interesting, especially if I can spot what others are doing better than I am but I don't know if that is a feeling mutually felt elsewhere.

So what do we think? Would the mutual sharing of this info be useful to anyone?
    My stats at the moment are laughable compared to what they were just 4-5 weeks ago
    Happy to share though. What are we collecting?

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Happy to share though. What are we collecting?
    I honestly don't know. I guess that's something that can be hashed out. I guess it'll really depend on what everyone individually will get value from. Is the conversion rate on Search Engine based enquires important? Probably not, but maybe showing that naff all is ever converted from PopTopUK will be useful to everyone considering using it.

The format I used in my 2019 totals were Number of Enquiries vs. Enquires Won, where they most like were sourced from, why I lost those I couldn't convert and a monthly breakdown, but that thread also showed that there was an interest to number of site visitors and how many actually filled out a contact form. Maybe a format needs to be agreed on?

Show where I get my business from on a publicly accessible forum? Not a chance.

In the private subscribers area, maaaaybe.

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography