OK, here's where I'm at.

Like everyone else, I'm bored at home. I've been warned off of Facebook live under the threat of going to Facebook jail (I can't risk that), Twitch and the rest are starting to move in the same direction, and I can't just stand in the spare bedroom and play with myself. Oh sorry.....play TO myself

So, I've started to create mixes that I can put onto a MixCloud stream and direct people to from my website (this way, they don't have to see my ugly mug and I don't have to smile for the duration...). I've started playing with MixMeister which out of the box, seems like a decent bit of software.

It's also very buggy (on a Mac at least), and seems to be, well.....a bit limited (this is the studio version by the way).
I like what it sets out to do, but is there anything out there which does a similar thing but better that anyone knows of?

Yes, I know I can record direct from my controller to an audio file and that's free, but it's not without its challenges when you're trying to produce a polished mix without the -ups that invariably creep in after a couple of glasses of cheap Australian plonk.

I'm also aware that there's such as thing as Adobe Audition, but at £20 a month when I'm not earning anything....that's a no-go at the moment.
I don't want to go down the route of Audacity either (and I've done some good stuff on that in the past), at least until they sort out something to match BPM's that doesn't require a slide rule!

So, is my only option MixMeister and work around the limitations, or is there anything else out there?