Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Post COVID - what's the future going to look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Couldn't agree more actually (especially if like me you don't even have to THINK about work before you get there and after you clock off).
    I work from home so even the commute to and from work is something I don't even have to think about

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    I work from home so even the commute to and from work is something I don't even have to think about
    Thanks to a little part promotion I've got at work, I can WFH certain days.

I'm at home today, the sun is shinning, Mrs JBJ has just fed me, there's beer in the fridge, the famous Glasgow Rangers are playing in Europe at 4pm and I've just finished all of the work I had in front of me.

And I have to go in to the school for a collegiate meeting 4 to 5

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    Me too. Normally, a 5 mile trip to the office could take anything up to 45 minutes. Now I can walk to work, coffee in hand and be logging on 10 minutes after rolling out of bed!

Quote Originally Posted by mattydj50 View Post
    Me too. Normally, a 5 mile trip to the office could take anything up to 45 minutes. Now I can walk to work, coffee in hand and be logging on 10 minutes after rolling out of bed!
    I love that part of having a job at the moment I must admit. Last filled my van up with diesel what seems like years ago haha.
    If only the was there I would be so content