Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chauvet Gigbar Move + ILS

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Turns out that the fixtures on the Gigbar are interchangeable. Well, to a point - the movers aren't going anywhere, but everything else can be swapped.

With this knowledge, I've ordered new pars from Chauvet so I can ditch the derbies and get more wash. It's a wait time of a couple of months apparently, but it'll be amazing to ditch the dotty.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post
    Turns out that the fixtures on the Gigbar are interchangeable. Well, to a point - the movers aren't going anywhere, but everything else can be swapped.
    Probably the first thing almost every DJ said would really make it a game changer. It's only taken Chauvet about ten years to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Smyth View Post
    With this knowledge, I've ordered new pars from Chauvet so I can ditch the derbies and get more wash. It's a wait time of a couple of months apparently, but it'll be amazing to ditch the dotty.
    It's an option, obviously aimed at economy of effort, a perfectly valid reason. I'm with Mr Jackson on this, add more separate par cans. You pays yer money..................................
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk