Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Saxophone Players. Do they work with you?

Default Saxophone Players. Do they work with you?

Does anyone work with saxophone players just gigging along with you aimlessly, or do they rehearse and play along with the set list properly after practicing? Are they an asset or distraction?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Zog.

I Work with Sax players quite a bit, probably about 30% of my bookings, mostly the same guy who is very talented and hard working and knows pretty much every song i throw at him. He knows the key its in, can happily play at a higher tempo when i've mixed it in and also just reacts to whatever i play.

He raises the party up and i love working with him. There are others i work with who are also professionals but it isn't as smooth just simply because we don't work together as often.

There are a few who bring their own "mixes" and plug into my system but i don't enjoy it as much as i'm stood like a spare part and prefer to be busy DJing.
    North East Wedding DJ - www.stevenmaddison.co.uk - TWIA Regional Finalist 2019 & 2020 - The Wedding Business Awards Wedding DJ of the year (North East Region)