Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: In need of a new CRM/event planning software

Hybrid View

Default In need of a new CRM/event planning software

You may or may not know that the excellent Deckbooks will cease to exist a year from today (yeah....thanks for taking a year's subscription yesterday before making the announcement )

Anyhoo, I now need a new system. And the sooner the better before I end up with too many bookings coming in past the demise of the existing system and have the confusion of swapping people over (been there, done that when I left DJEP)

So, what's out there these days that's any good? I really liked Deckbooks because it fitted my business model perfectly. Not so many features you'd never use it, a modern look and UK based (which was a huge draw for me).

Any suggestions/personal recommendations?

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Studio Ninja.

Works perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Any suggestions/personal recommendations?
    https://www.viking-direct.co.uk/en/v...hoCOYUQAvD_BwE

Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

How did I guess that one would come from you? Do they make a stone tablet version?

It's been a while since I explored it, but if you want to offer something that is genuinely modern and looks great for your customers, then I'd explore https://vibodj.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rth_discos View Post
    It's been a while since I explored it, but if you want to offer something that is genuinely modern and looks great for your customers, then I'd explore https://vibodj.com/
    Hideously expensive the last time I looked into it and aimed more at the younger generation (required an app last time I looked).
    Currently looking into DJ Intelligence and I'm liking what I see at the moment.

The bit that jars me the most is that I'm now in the position where I'm effectively paying for two systems for the next year.

I use DJ Intelligence as the back bone (found DJEP way too confusing and too much for what we need) but also other additions from google, wuffoo and zapier
    I don't think there is a complete one stop solution out there, probably because we all want something different.
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk