Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Support This Site!

Just checked - mine's still going out so I'm a fully paid up member of this here valuable resource.

Quick question though....I'm only being charged a pound a month. I'm certain I signed up for a fiver to pay for the Toby bashing rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Just checked - mine's still going out so I'm a fully paid up member of this here valuable resource.

Quick question though....I'm only being charged a pound a month. I'm certain I signed up for a fiver to pay for the Toby bashing rights?
    Yup, you just got in with the early bird discount.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I'm certain I signed up for a fiver to pay for the Toby bashing rights?
    Feel free, nice that I can help the forum in some way
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

I join last week too. Won't notice £1 a month. Would miss this site a lot more if it vanished.

Just Subscribed, I'm Looking forward to seeing what's in the Aladdin's cave of the supporters club.....
    North East Wedding DJ - www.stevenmaddison.co.uk - TWIA Regional Finalist 2019 & 2020 - The Wedding Business Awards Wedding DJ of the year (North East Region)

Quote Originally Posted by fullcontact68 View Post
    I join last week too. Won't notice £1 a month. Would miss this site a lot more if it vanished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Just Subscribed, I'm Looking forward to seeing what's in the Aladdin's cave of the supporters club.....
    Quick chaps - clear out all the comments about Steven & Edward

Quick chaps - clear out all the comments about Steven & Edward
    Very funny...

Funding withdrawn lol.

Still waiting for this "special access"....

Quote Originally Posted by fullcontact68 View Post
    Very funny...

Funding withdrawn lol.

Still waiting for this "special access"....
    I think someone needs to message Daz (Solitiare) to let them know of our loving support of this forum.
    North East Wedding DJ - www.stevenmaddison.co.uk - TWIA Regional Finalist 2019 & 2020 - The Wedding Business Awards Wedding DJ of the year (North East Region)

Hi folks. for those of yo kind enough to sign up recently. Once you do so, please drop me a little Private Message stating the name of the paypal account is was paid via, plus the date of payment. MDD Supporter status has to be done manually, and I'll get it done for everyone as soon as I receive your PM.

Thank for your continued support.

I'll just add that recently we've been closer to closing the forum than we've ever been. The folk behind the running and moderation of the forum have racked our brains for ways we that we can keep it going. As has been said already, we have a very valuable resource of information, help and tips from real working DJs - people who have been there, done that. We don't have articles written by researchers who are paid to source information some of which might not be totally accurate. But if the forum did close, we'd lose that resource. We'd lose the archives of information that our members have contributed and collated over the years. That would be gone forever. The mystical "search" facility that Peter spoke of would no longer be of use to anyone as it would cease to exist. We have had options in the past that would fund the running costs but potentially pass control of the running of the forum to investors. But that's not we're about. This is your forum. It's your contributions of information, ideas, opinions, help, tips, and your valuable time that have made this forum what it is. And we want it to remain that way without outside commercial interests. And, to be fair, as moderators we have a pretty easy job here because our members and users do value what we have and do, in general, respect the rules that we have to keep everything running smoothly. So, to keep it running smoothly, we're asking for those that don't already subscribe to consider making a financial contribution of £1. For this, you'll get access to the Supporters Section which is hidden from public view and you can be a bit more open and blunt in discussion! But, the biggest benefit is the good feeling you'll get when you realise that your contribution will help secure the future of the MDD Forum so we are still around for future generations of DJs as well as for yourselves. And if that thought doesn't sell you the idea of becoming a subscriber, I don't know what will!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    Can I just add a point that if you are already a subscriber make sure your subs are still active....mine wasn't!
    Thanks for pointing that out. I've checked mine and it looks like I've missed a month! :censored: All set up again now, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Hi folks. for those of yo kind enough to sign up recently. Once you do so, please drop me a little Private Message stating the name of the paypal account is was paid via, plus the date of payment. MDD Supporter status has to be done manually, and I'll get it done for everyone as soon as I receive your PM.

Thank for your continued support.
    Also, for keeping the forum financially secure, our staff, like Shaun here, will keep giving you our time and, experience and expertise to help keep the forum alive, fresh and running smoothly! Now how can you resist?
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!