Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Website

Default Website

www.cb-entertainments.co.uk

Good bad and ugly comments please

Homepage looks impressive, not so sure about the picture of the feet or the intro though.

Also, you need to check your spelling of 'experience'

Regards,

Jamie

The flash intro is nice, but you won't get found on the search engines using that as a home page.

Colours are nice - I like the purple, and I've said it before, but can't you get rid of those feet?!!!

The about us page could do with a bit more background info about what you do.

Quite well set out and easy to read though.

Our prices just start at £20!* ????

1. Bin the flash intro - personally I wouldn't have gone any further (bored!)
    2. Layout looks very smart and well laid out
    3. Needs more content - it really really doesn't say very much about you or what you do
    4. Get shot of those highly anoying 2007 things that dribble down the screen, very offputting
    5. seems to take a long time to load up on my PC here (work laptop in use, not my poorly home PC)

Agree with the intro comments - Get rid of it, it doesn't help me in a search for a disco, just confirms which site I have logged onto.

Also, the 2007 bubbles... Whats all that about? What if I was interested in booking a 2008 function? Do I need a different site?

Links: at the bottom of the pages where it says Want to see pictures of us? Check out our gallery, make THIS comment a link too... If you have whetted my appetite to see pictures, I dont then want to hunt to find them, same as quotations etc..

The rest of it looks ok, easy to use but too would also say add more relevant content and, do prices really start from only £20? And if so, do you ever make money?

As he isn't here....

I do believe that CB was set up with a grant and is not allowed to make a profit, hence the cheaper prices.

So, let's all look at the facts before we go down that route!

Sam

And he is young!

I think the website is great for someone of a younger age! and i presume the flash and the 2007 bits (did you get the script from dynamic drive batherway?) are great - although maybe not the best of things to intice customers.

I think this is a template from the net and so im guessing that is why it isn't the quickest at loading.

Still.. it is essentially a not profit business.. so the website is not too essential.. so i reckon it's fine to have cool flash intros. :-D

Right iv taken on the comments

Sam this is NOT a template some made it for me!!!!!

Sam

Okey

Few spelling mistakes =
    Traviling = Traveling
    Enterprizing = enterprising
    experence = Experience
    specilise = Specialize (not too sure about this.. it is what ms word said though)
    Partys = parties

I love the 'snow' effect from DD - but maybe loose the white pixelated bit around the outsides? I can do it for you if you so wish - send it to [email protected]

Last edited by Sam; 12-01-2007 at 04:31 PM.