Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro DJ Show 2007

Post Pro DJ Show 2007

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to announce the Pro DJ Show 2007 is underway.

Pro DJ Show 2007
    The Conference Centre
    Lancaster University (M6 jnc 33)
    Lancashire

Sunday March 25th 2007
    10am - 4pm

please check the website for updates and details: www.prodjshow.co.uk

This show is a totally new idea that has been worked on behind the scenes now for some time.. in fact not long after The Mobile DJ Show in Coalville.

After planning The Mobile DJ Show in coalville which was a success I soon figured out that having a single room full of exhibitors was all well and good but didn't really offer the working DJ anything new.

So enter the Pro DJ Show.

This show features, Seminars, Workshops, DJ Rig displays, Separate exhibition rooms for Audio and Lighting and a separate Traders room.

The structure of the show alone allows it to run much more smoothly and enables us to control specific environments for each.. which in the past has often been a point of discussion from past shows.

Also this Show is 100% funded by myself without any 3rd party assistance, this means it is truly 100% Independent.
    We do not have to answer to anyone, so it's a gloves off kind of show.

Hopefully there sill be something for everybody at this show and also the very first one ever held in the North West.

I organised the first public DJ show back in 2005, and learned what could be done to make it a better experience all round,, this year that becomes a reality.

Another point which might interest some of you guys is that in no way is this Show affiliated with any DJ Forum. No favouritism or control exists between the Show and a Forum.

Well there it is.. although this is an announcement I welcome feedback of any kind. After all this is designed to be a show for you guys "The Working DJ", so feel free to let me know what you want from a show. if I have not already included it, there is still time to make further arrangements.

I have hired an entire Conference Centre for the day so plenty of nooks and crannies to fill up.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some if not all of you there.
    Pee Cee
    Pro DJ Show, The Conference Centre, Lancaster University, Lancashire www.prodjshow.co.uk

I presume I posted this in the correct section?

If not feel free to relist it where suitable.

Also... if MDD would like to exhibit or promote at the show, let me know.
    I have reserved some Booth space for now in case the Forums want to attend i na promotional capacity.

If anyone knows of any other organisations etc,, that will benefit DJs directly, then let me know and I'll see about them being there on the day also.

Thanks.
    Pee Cee
    Pro DJ Show, The Conference Centre, Lancaster University, Lancashire www.prodjshow.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Pee Cee View Post
    I presume I posted this in the correct section?

If not feel free to relist it where suitable.
    It's fine where it is.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Lot's of views... no comments.. hehe

Does including Educational Seminars and Workshops, interest any of you?

More so than simply looking around a room full of exhibitors, probably the same ones you see at every other industry event?

Also Split rooms.
    Good ro bad idea? Is it important enough. I have read various sources of complaint form past events where people have stated it was either too loud or smokey or lighting kept blinding them whilst trying to look at non-lighting products.

Any feedback would be great, after all this event is for you guys.. so I want to make it as beneficial as possible for you.
    Pee Cee

Would be interested to know what sort of "Educational Seminars and Workshops"??

Have you got a list of exhibitors to tease us with yet, Phil?????
    Paul Arnett

NADJ Chairman
    NADJ Homepage

sounds good, i'll probably go to this

Well Done and Best Of Luck with the show. I might even come myself. On a point of info however there have been lots of dj exhibitions in the northwest (Manchester, Southport, Liverpool, Bolton etc etc) so I am afraid yours is not the first.
    Banana Power Travelling Discotheque - legendary entertainment since 1966
    www.facebook.com/BananaPowerTravellingDisco

Actually Theo.... Phil was one of the first to organise a successful mobile dj related show before quite a few others that sprung up over the past couple of years...
    UK EVENT SERVICES.CO.UK
    * Photo Video Guestbooks & Video Booths *

Based in Worcestershire and covering across the UK - Tel: 08456 43 48 49

I am talking about exhibitions back as far as Liverpool 1975 organized by the old NADJ
    Banana Power Travelling Discotheque - legendary entertainment since 1966
    www.facebook.com/BananaPowerTravellingDisco