Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boyz will be Boyz

Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post

But boys will be boys and we can tend to go off on one

...and he started it

Back OT....

The whole expicit lyrics thing is a nightmare for u18's parties though. I had a look at the top100 DL'd songs on iTunes, and 17% of them were marked explicit that's just outrageous

I did a 10th birthday on Saturday, there were like 2million girls and 3 lads I could safely ignore them in such a minority , the boys just ran round trying to annoy the girls and failing miserably as the girls were rather lively and loud!
    Simon (Grumpy old man) - and proud of it

Have you tried velcro on a roll?

Steve

sorry ...... it was only one foot off topic tho as it is the music industry plying us with this vulgarity.

i listened to half of kanye wests gold digga the other day half because i turned it off ......needles swearing and inappropriate stuff in it if you did a clean version think it would either be 30 secs long or no lyrics at all.
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Void Acoustics Fan Harrison's Discos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    That'll confuse he hell out of anyone who saw the original title & is just clicking new posts.
    It took me a while to clock on to that! very funny!
    Harrison's Discos Comming Soon!
    Soon to be a proud owner of a
    Void Acoustics Basys System.

Adding to Elite DJ and Lewnics post. Do the air guitar to the song, specially American Idiot...

I used to do it to Busted and McFly when they were popular, get the kids in pairs/threes, then get the rest of them not performing to be the audience.. Play 20 seconds of the song and get them to "perform" with the guitars, jumping, smashing etc and then swap to the next pair.

You'll then find that the next set do it even more emphatically than the last lot so the last lot want another turn...

This can be kept going for ages... (or do a couple of songs split up so the girls don't get bored.)

Also, to keep the kids interested, do a girls v boys on a lot of the dances/games

Announce that you will give away prizes (sweets or summink) to the people that have the highest score..

Then do songs (Amarillo is one that works really well for this) - Get the girls in one line, boys in another and then get them all walking like Peter K did in the video and go round in a circle singing, then get them all to run into the middle of each circle where you are with a radio mike during the chorus (obviously has to be two of you, one for the boys and one for the girls) and judge who is singing the loudest/best.

Boys and girls hate to think they are losing to the other and will try to outdo themselves....

This keeps their interest when you do the Cha Cha Slide and all other party dances/games and usually always works for me so...
    Thanks Tonsk, I am absorbing all of these ideas, be sure, will certainly be putting them into practice.

I am afraid that my reportoire is a little thin at the moment, and I struggle to get beyond musical chairs/bumps as far as games are concerned. I have Googled like hell to try to come up with more party games, to no avail. If anyone can share their secrets, or guide me to an appropriate source, I would be most grateful.

Try this
    http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.u...0&d=1152293996 i was in one of my post form ages ago

Mines is a direct link to a Ebook of games that i posted in july

That is exactly what I have been looking for, Callum. Cheers mate.
    This forum is proving to be nothing short of a goldmine for me.