Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLI upload

Default PLI upload

Just added our updated PLI informtaion for approval... whats the status please?

thanks
    www.LazerDJs.co.uk

DJ Hire | Mobile Discos/Clubs | Sound & Lighting Hire | PA Hire | Band/Theatre Lighting | Intelligent Lighting | Lasers | Atmospherics

Is that a joke?

as in how long do these things take to process...
    www.LazerDJs.co.uk

DJ Hire | Mobile Discos/Clubs | Sound & Lighting Hire | PA Hire | Band/Theatre Lighting | Intelligent Lighting | Lasers | Atmospherics

http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.u...ead.php?t=4807When we get time, this isn't a paid job of full time employment.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by lazerdjs View Post
    as in how long do these things take to process...
    More than the 4 minutes you gave us!!!

Just added our updated PLI informtaion for approval... whats the status please?

thanks
    Allow a minimum of 7 days.

i was just wondering how long at the moment as i would like it as soon as possible and i get rude replies... not expected from this forum

thank you elite for the factual answer i was looking for
    www.LazerDJs.co.uk

Sorry Olly if the replies were a bit abrupt - but look at it from our point of view: we devote our time and money into this site, and trust me, we get very little thanks for the job.... if fact, we're usually pulled in several directions at once; we receive complaints because somebody thinks we haven't done something the way they think we should; or we haven't done it quickly enough; or some such. If we moderate a post, we get accused of censorship; if we don't, then we get complaints for allowing particular posts.....

then about an hour after Shaun posts up that he's just finished doing all of the outstanding PAT & PLI uploads, and only a few minutes after you have uploaded your details you ask when it's going to be sorted! Even in your last post you state that you were asking because you would like it done as soon as possible!

We do our best with everything, but we do have our own businesses to run as well, plus (of course) other things going on in our lives, and at the end of the day we are only human! It would be nice to have a bit more support fom the membership, especially since everyone keeps saying how much everyone gets out of the Site.
    Last edited by Corabar Entertainment; 26-01-2007 at 07:42 PM.

i was just wondering how long at the moment as i would like it as soon as possible and i get rude replies... not expected from this forum

As Angela has explained we get our fair share of people expecting things to be done right away, if any of us have come across as rude it's not intentional.

I'm hoping to process the next batch of uploads either Sunday or Monday afternoon. So you should be all up to date then.
    Last edited by Shaun; 27-01-2007 at 02:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Sorry guys if my comment came accross wrong and thank you for the work you are doing.

Maybe you should charge a small handeling fee for such services as the PLI and PAT approvals but i know that debate has been brought up many a time... I would certainly be willing to pay for such services
    www.LazerDJs.co.uk