Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Brain picking time!

Default Brain picking time!

In order to speed up my booking times i have come up with an idea. When a client fills in there details and sends it off to me i have hand i an idea to automatically send out my booking forms and agreement which means that i don't need to send it out to them and that the only time they need to fill it in is when i call them saying that it is OK and if they want they can Send the booking form Via email to me

The thing is How do i do this?

Thanks in advance

Callum

Why would you not have enough time in you life to do something as important as this? dont rely on a computer to do your work for you (I take it this is what your thinking) because you just know sooner or later it's gonna mess it up! You just cant beat a personal service. Sorry if i seem a bit blunt but i've always made a point of a personal "visit" to any of my clients a half hour talk with your client is a wealth if imformation.

Its OK but i need all the time i need for studying and i need to do LOADS of it i sit my major tests in around a year (may sound a long time its not!!!) and i need to cram lots if i want to succeed

So thats why i need to do it this way

Callum Burns

some people might not have an e-mail address lol just send them out hire a sexy lady to do paper work and answer the phone lol

Hope you're not being sexist there Ross?

Put it this way callum! in the long run you will save time by knowing exactly what your client expects from you and what you expect from them! I've been a Dj since 1970 (to long) and this system never lets me down i visit them get the contract signed whilst i'm there and have a chat about their needs for the gig it really does not take that long, people like to put a face to the voice on the phone! how many times have you heard the excuss "the computers down at the moment" and at the worst you could end up with a double booking! because "the computer messed up!" not pretty!
    colin.
    P.s Happy burns! just in case you got any scot in you!
    Last edited by colint; 26-01-2007 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ross@rds View Post
    some people might not have an e-mail address lol just send them out hire a sexy lady to do paper work and answer the phone lol

Hmm

Well it could include something that doesnt send it when NO email address is present

Quote Originally Posted by CB Entertainments View Post
    In order to speed up my booking times i have come up with an idea. When a client fills in there details and sends it off to me i have hand i an idea to automatically send out my booking forms and agreement which means that i don't need to send it out to them and that the only time they need to fill it in is when i call them saying that it is OK and if they want they can Send the booking form Via email to me

The thing is How do i do this?

Thanks in advance

Callum
    From the client area on my website customers can download and print out my booking form and terms and conditions. They also have the option of paying the booking fee via paypal (I'm thinking of changing to NoChex though (sp?)).

When they contact me via email I set them up with an account for my Client Area, and give them the option of doing everything online, or having the neccesary paperwork sent via snail mail. So far it's 50-50, half prefer the online route and the other half prefer the paperwork sent out via the mail. Whatever's easiest for my clients!, having the different options has been a definite bonus so far.

Similar here - but with the 3rd option of going the old-fashioned snail mail route as well.

Going back to what colint was saying about visiting customers, we are quite happy to visit customers in person, but tbh we find that very few want this. As Shaun says, it's all about what the client wants!

Yeah i suppose. ill put all the junk on to the server and when i confirm the booking ill send the link to them (if they wish) OR i could do waht Shaun is doing (client area style)