Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: new website

benlewis13

Default new website

feedback would be appreciated on my new website:

www.magicandballoons.co.uk

Your on the wrong forum mate......

Only kidding. I like the site. However I think it needs a few changes to "spruce it up".

1. The top navigation table, change the colour of the background, it looks as if someone threw up on it!

2. Sort yourself out with a better top banner, the image looks stretched. Get a good picture of yourself (whole body) smiling at the camera, holding some cards, and then add your logo on top. If you want some help with a decent logo, give me a shout.

3. Rather than just having pictures of people your entertaining (some is good idea), have some more pictures of yourself doing the tricks etc. Also don't show pictures on more than one page.

4. Resize your images!!! I've said this to others before. Resize your picture to the size you want it to appear on the web page, don't scale the picture (make it bigger/smaller) using your web design software, the pictures take ages to load on some machines and it can distort them).

5. Don't say "Ben Lewis" so much, shorten it to Ben apart from in titles or "Contact Ben Lewis" etc.

6. Last of all, fill out your contact page a bit. Have a look on the web for a contact form to add, and spread the information out a bit, at the moment it looks a bit empty.

Well done though. All those points there are very small changes. Nice site.
    - Will Perkins
    Virtual Sights - Professional DJ and Technical Services
    www.virtualsights.co.uk - 0800 8600 195
    Covering the entire south east and further.

Hi Ben,

I must be less observant than DMX Will, or maybe just easier to please...because I thought it was a good looking site...and great to see your price on there too!

benlewis13

Thanks Rob,

I know the majority of magicians will not put prices on their website, and i have played with the idea for a few years.

I have now decided to list an average price and what il do for it within a certain area, because, to be honest, im fed up with can you stay for the entire evening for £80.