Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PAT and PLI

Got there act together then!

As I said I do agree with pat testing and think it should be made law (and soon) then there's no question and it would also shape up some of the people/Dj's that are not so bothered about the state if their equipment when going to work.
    I know at least two Dj's that don't really give a damm as long as the cash keeps coming in, and that reflects on us all!
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Did a gig with a band a few weeks back......was asked to show my PAT / PLI......they were never asked.......strange that......
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

Quote Originally Posted by penmare42 View Post
    ........ ask if they wanted to see PAT or PLI and they both said 'I dont give a '

I'm new to this game and you have probebly heard all this before but is this the norm?

What would your reaction be if you called a Taxi and the driver offered to show you his Driving Licence and the car's MOT certificate?

If you went into a restaurant and there was a copy of the chef's food hygiene certificate in the menu?

If you were to call an ambulance and the Paramedic insisted on showing you his Medical Diploma before treating you?

Most people take for granted that professionals are professionals and have the necessary qualifications, insurances and safety precautions. Of course, that's how the cowboys get away with things...