Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Home Alone' (posts split from the Madeleine McCann Topic)

Default 'Home Alone' (posts split from the Madeleine McCann Topic)

i do hope she will be ok but i dont feel sorry for the parents as they shouldnt of left the kids alone when hotel had a crech i think when they get her back the parents should be made go on a parenting course

In this day and age, you don't leave young kids alone, full stop. I was in Asda the otehr day, and I heard two tannoy announcements that there was a lost child in store, within the space of half an hour.

You would think that parents would be even more aware after reading about Madeleine that in the newspapers. OK, a supermarket is a bit safer, but you simply shouldn't take chances..

Quote Originally Posted by flatliners View Post
    but i dont feel sorry for the parents as they shouldnt of left the kids alone when hotel had a crech i think when they get her back the parents should be made go on a parenting course
    What tosh!!!
    Do you have kids?
    What do we do wrap them up in cotton wool?. Its the perverts who are at fault not the parents. What makes you think an hotel crech being run by strangers would be a good idea.
    My son plays in the front garden secured by a gate, but even that leaves him open to a car pulling up and snatching him.
    I feel your comment is totally bang out of order. I,m sure as parents they took the best care possible of their children.
    These things happen i,m affraid. Wrong place at the wrong time. Please devote your time to the weird so called Human beings that do such awfull things. NOT the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Thames Valley Discos View Post
    What tosh!!!
    Do you have kids?
    What do we do wrap them up in cotton wool?. Its the perverts who are at fault not the parents. What makes you think an hotel crech being run by strangers would be a good idea.
    My son plays in the front garden secured by a gate, but even that leaves him open to a car pulling up and snatching him.
    I feel your comment is totally bang out of order. I,m sure as parents they took the best care possible of their children.
    These things happen i,m affraid. Wrong place at the wrong time. Please devote your time to the weird so called Human beings that do such awfull things. NOT the parents.
    Totaly agree! Instead of going on about how the parents and they should have not left them alone gets us no where we need to think about getting her back not whats happend. If the parents thought it was the best thing to do then leave it you may think it was wrong but i dont see anything wrong with it.

What tosh!!!
    Do you have kids?
    Have to agree here with Thames Valley...you cannot watch them all the time and have to give them a free range.

Trying to add Marc J suggestion to my web ...not working so far but will not be beat....it's me...Bill Gates retard...
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

What tosh!!!
    Do you have kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by penmare42 View Post
    Have to agree here with Thames Valley...you cannot watch them all the time and have to give them a free range.

Trying to add Marc J suggestion to my web ...not working so far but will not be beat....it's me...Bill Gates retard...
    I have kids and I have to say on the parents it is appalling we are not talking about wrapping them up in cotton wool or watching them 24/7 we are talking about parents leaving 2 2 year olds and a 3 year old in a locked building unattended in a foreign country .... take away the pervert risk what about fire etc . Just give your 3 year old mums curling tongs to play with or a nice fresh cup of dads aftershave if they wake up and are thirsty .

if this family was unemployed uneducated and chavvy from the local council estate we'd all be saying what disgraceful parents they were and on a witch hunt but because they are well respected middle class doctors its all such a shame?

I think what has happened is a terrible aweful despicable thing and I truly hope they find that little girl safe and well and reunite her with those that love her. But as a father and parent and former teaching assistant when it is all over I do hope serious questions are asked of the parents.

and at 9 and 6 my children are not permitted to play in the front garden for the very reason stated. our back gate has 4 locks and is 6ft plus high.

not critisizing how anyone else raises their kids but as a TA for 6 years saw too many aweful things such as 8 year olds used as drug runners and 8 year olds selling drugs not to mention countless abuse cases.
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 20-05-2007 at 01:37 AM.
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Er, they left her completely unattended.

The parents deserve every atom of the hell they are going through, however a child does not!
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Er, they left her completely unattended.

The parents deserve every atom of the hell they are going through, however a child does not!
    as far as I'm aware Steve the complex runs a child minding service which they opted not to take????? only going on news reports , Really don't believe anyone deserves what those poor people are going through and can't even imagine the heart ache ...... but that does not detract from the total irresponsibility of the act its self.
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    as far as I'm aware Steve the complex runs a child minding service which they opted not to take????? .
    My point exactly, these are educated people & yet they choose not to use a service that is there to provide peace of mind & as you pointed out, what if there had been a fire?

I'm sorry & I know it probably sounds harsh, but I have absolutely zero sympathy for them. Shagwits!
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    My point exactly, these are educated people & yet they choose not to use a service that is there to provide peace of mind & as you pointed out, what if there had been a fire?

I'm sorry & I know it probably sounds harsh, but I have absolutely zero sympathy for them. Shagwits!
    Very sad.
    Lets hope you never have to go through it!
    Even if you sat in the room all week with them, a time would come throughout that childs life when mummy and daddy would not be holding their hand.
    Do we take away childhood from kids?
    I,m sorry but to blames the Parents is a feeling of ones own guilt thinking that could have been me.
    VERY SAD