Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Posting in the correct forum sections

Default Posting in the correct forum sections

When posting a new topic, could all members please take a moment to ensure they're posting it in the most relevant forum section.

Thank you!.

Once again... Could all members please take a moment to ensure they are posting in the most relevant forum section. This aids all of us in locating information at a later date.

Thanks.

Just bumping this thread as I've had to move threads on many occasions this past week.

Please take the time to ensure you're posting in the correct forum section. Due to the huge increase in people disregarding this request, threads in the wrong section may be deleted without notification. To stop this happening please take a moment to check before submitting your thread.

Thank you.

Just to reiterate an earlier post of mine in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I'm sorry to harp on about posting in the most relevant forum section but it's getting ridiculous. Yesterday I moved about 8 separate threads because people can't or won't spare a moment to think about which section they are posting in. Daley Bee, this isn't directed solely at you, many members do the same.

Could everyone please read the link below as I'll be deleting threads from now on that are misplaced.

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ead.php?t=7411

C'mon guys. Help us to keep the forum organised. Thanks.
    I've given the benefit of the doubt on three occasions since posting the above today. Enough is enough. For the benefit of the forum and to keep the place organised I'll be deleting misplaced threads will be without notification.

Please help us to keep the forum organised.

The message still doesn't seem to be getting through.

New threads which have been posted in the wrong areas have been deleted this evening.

Again....Please help us to keep the forum organised by posting in the most relevent forum sections.