Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Cortex dMIX-300 Digital Controller

Default Cortex dMIX-300 Digital Controller

Hi Guys,

Just back from my local dj shop here in Belfast after having demo of the Cortex dMIX-300 Digital Controller, was impressed with it. Nice tidy unit with plenty of features.

Could it be time to go digital?

If you've not seen it here's a link

http://www.ebdj.co.uk/shop/product_i...oduct_id=12757

Anyone lept in and got one yet, i know they've not been out long so a bit of feedback would be useful.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

when i got the demo of this unit i got the feeling it was designed more for the bedroom dj rather than the disco dj.

dont know it it will stand up to the punishment a mobile disco can give equipment (long hours in and out of a van)

suppose time will tell.

personaly speaking i think the 1000 in a flight case with mixer would be a better option (more scope on the mixer) for just a few £££ more

Default Hi. Have you the cortex dmix 300 firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by djdarren View Post
    when i got the demo of this unit i got the feeling it was designed more for the bedroom dj rather than the disco dj.

dont know it it will stand up to the punishment a mobile disco can give equipment (long hours in and out of a van)

suppose time will tell.

personaly speaking i think the 1000 in a flight case with mixer would be a better option (more scope on the mixer) for just a few £££ more
    I need the cortex dmix 300 firmware update for a long time. Can you send me? My email is [email protected]

Unfortunately, a couple of the people who might have had the information you need have retired, so I think the chances of success are slim. I will do what I can, but I don't hold out much hope. If anyone does know where to find it, feel free to post it up, and I will sticky it, if it proves to be a current link. Thank you.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk