Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: A few tweeks

Default A few tweeks

Hi all,
    Since swapping my advertising over to Derbyshire from Northern Ireland pending my move in about 3 weeks now , I had a tweek of my site.

Some of you may remember it as the green background with the flames but I have made a couple of changes to it , have a look and constructive points would be welcome.

http://www.spiritshigh.org.uk

Ok, guys the thread has now had 30 views and no comments posted so I take it there's nothing untoward with the site.
    Last edited by Spirits High; 30-07-2007 at 09:37 AM. Reason: thread been up for a while and no comments!
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Looks good Paul. Nice, clean, easy to navigate and easy to read. Nice website.

On the availability page, the email link at the bottom doesn't work.

Apart from that, I have the same comments as Shaun...a very good site.

thanks Rob, will go in and sort it now!!

link sorted!!
    Last edited by Spirits High; 30-07-2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: sorted problem
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Its good, but I'm not sure if it's an improvement on your old one to be honest.

I don't like the header on the new one, it's quite deep taking up a lot of screen real estate for no apparent reason.

Marc, i know what you mean about the header just thinking it looks a bit more modern than the old green one.

i'll see how bookings go and possibly have another tweak further into the year.