Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205
Results 2,041 to 2,044 of 2044

Thread: Wotya listening to?

darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

I have a couple of thousand tracks on my PC of all genre's.
    The PC drives a USB DAC and the headphone out drives a 12 inch speaker in a folded horn cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by ckpr2 View Post
    I have a couple of thousand tracks on my PC of all genre's.
    The PC drives a USB DAC and the headphone out drives a 12 inch speaker in a folded horn cabinet.
    The thread is about what you're listening to, not what you're listening on.

I got Angela this for her birthday http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/ne...er-deluxe-box/

She doesn't really listen to music when at home, so I've had it on in the van whenever she's been out with me. (Just managed to finish it, started late October)

Never really been a lover of MA, apart from some of the Soft Cell stuff I've tended to find it all a bit Rita Hayworth (™Billy Connolly), too many melodramatic torch songs in his solo output. Or so I thought.

I have to say, I was very impressed with the variety over the 10 CDs. There was a good portion of it I quite enjoyed (& not just his collaboration with Gaslight Troubadours).
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post

Never really been a lover of MA, apart from some of the Soft Cell stuff I've tended to find it all a bit Rita Hayworth (™Billy Connolly), too many melodramatic torch songs in his solo output. Or so I thought.
    Play on words, old son?

Anybody who has a backing singer called Cindy Ecstacy is OK in my book. I'm only familiar with the greatest hits album, but I like the lad.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk