Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Merseyside Mobile Entertainment PLI Approval

Default Merseyside Mobile Entertainment PLI Approval

hi guys

i've submitted My PLI certificate to you if you could let me know in this thread when it's been approved by yourselves

cheers

also how do i add the pli approved logo to our site?

hi admin

i notice you've upgraded our listing in the directory to the sponsered listing (a big thank you)

you've put us in the not submitted PLI section though

if you've not received our PLI proof then i can resend it, if you have received it but just not had time to get round to checking it yet then don't worry about it and i'll stop hastling you

i know you must be busy, i just thought i'd check with yourselves to put my own mind at ease

again, sorry to be a pain, but i'm just trying to get everything organised so i can sleep at night

thanks again

cara

Quote Originally Posted by cara View Post
    hi admin

i notice you've upgraded our listing in the directory to the sponsered listing (a big thank you)

you've put us in the not submitted PLI section though

if you've not received our PLI proof then i can resend it, if you have received it but just not had time to get round to checking it yet then don't worry about it and i'll stop hastling you

i know you must be busy, i just thought i'd check with yourselves to put my own mind at ease

again, sorry to be a pain, but i'm just trying to get everything organised so i can sleep at night

thanks again

cara
    The PLI and PAT uploads are dealt with by Shaun, whereas I do everything else.

When Shaun does his bit then the listing will automatically change.

Please be patient though, rather than asking so soon after submitting. Thanks.

PLI Validator Site: Listing approved 24/09/2007.