Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Closing down the business

ok guys......

officially i am offering the function room for a forum meeting during jan or febuary, the only condition is that 4 or 5 of you take turns and do the disco

rooms will be priced as a special one off - £25 per person (£30 if you want brekkie).

let me know guys
    Gaz Evans
    www.candybeatdiscos.com
    Kids Parties, Weddings, Birthdays
    Fife, West Lothian, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Stirling & Glasgow

sounds intresting but its a bit to far for me.

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

Sounds good.. you can fly from Birmingham to Edinburgh for less than £40! Hire a car for the weekend.... could be do-able!
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Jamie...........
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post

now that's not very lady like
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Got the licence for under 18 If you could do it when im off school i could come!

i would say just send a letter with your details & tax account number to your local tax office now- or wait & pop the letter in with your next tax return, search their boring hard to navigate site also to see the best way

Every year your company is required to file an annual return with the Registrar. The annual return is a chance for you to confirm the details of your company held by the Registrar.

There is no fee to file your annual return online. The annual return must be signed either by a director, solicitor or chartered accountant authorised for that purpose.

Failure to file an annual return with the companies office can lead the Registrar to believe the company has ceased trading and may lead to the company being removed from the register before you are ready.