Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bubble Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    That still doesn't give much of a clue if anyone wanted to google it, does it though Tony?
    Well i keep getting told off if i say i get mine from BATMINK

Don't care where you got it, what make is it / what is it badged?

Failing that what names have you seen on this model?

Skytec, Source, Zoom, Prolight? What?
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Don't care where you got it, what make is it / what is it badged?

Failing that what names have you seen on this model?

Skytec, Source, Zoom, Prolight? What?
    Make BATMINK: have seen skytec ones on the net but mine are badged BATMINK and as i said in previous posts if you want at cost just ask.

UPDATE:

I've just orderd my new Z10 bubble machine and have been told it should arive today or friday so i should be able to use them both tougether this weekend for the first time .

Lately i have only been using the fluid recommended by the manufactor and have been mounting the unit on my rig via my overhead lighting stand (not mounted over any equipment don't worry) also been careful not to over use and have noticed i have had no wet slippery floors at all. So thank you for all your help and will keep monitoring this problem in the distantant future.

Sorry to bring up old topics (AGAIN ) but this got me thinking.
    I've found on quite a few websites that they sell UV bubble fluid. It dose'nt seem that expensive either. I was thinking if i could use this UV bubble fluid and invest in some UV lights i maybe able to make bubbles appeals to a younger/teenage/young adult crowd almost like ibiza style.

I just wanted to get your thoughts on this. I would love to hear from you if you currently use this UV bubble fluid to hear how well it works and too find out how much UV light is required for a good effect. and how good that effect is.

I'm very tempted to order a small 1 Litre bottle and test it out to see how effective this is.

Quote Originally Posted by spudcooper View Post
    UPDATE:

I've just orderd my new Z10 bubble machine and have been told it should arive today or friday so i should be able to use them both tougether this weekend for the first time .

Lately i have only been using the fluid recommended by the manufactor and have been mounting the unit on my rig via my overhead lighting stand (not mounted over any equipment don't worry) also been careful not to over use and have noticed i have had no wet slippery floors at all. So thank you for all your help and will keep monitoring this problem in the distantant future.

Sorry to bring up old topics (AGAIN ) but this got me thinking.
    I've found on quite a few websites that they sell UV bubble fluid. It dose'nt seem that expensive either. I was thinking if i could use this UV bubble fluid and invest in some UV lights i maybe able to make bubbles appeals to a younger/teenage/young adult crowd almost like ibiza style.

I just wanted to get your thoughts on this. I would love to hear from you if you currently use this UV bubble fluid to hear how well it works and too find out how much UV light is required for a good effect. and how good that effect is.

I'm very tempted to order a small 1 Litre bottle and test it out to see how effective this is.
    Yes use uv fluid i use Le Maitre fluid be warned when it lands on cloths or little faces it lights up until washed off use 1 or 2 400w cannons kids love it as they spear it on there face like war paint.

I have been asked a couple of times for Bubbles during the first dance this year and invested in a high quality machine a bit like this one:

£5 from Tescos, job done.

Even got a thank you card from a couple that included a picture of them enjoying their first dance under a gentle cascade of bubbles, warmed my heart it did...
    Exit stage left...

Just found these little ones do you think 2 of these would do the job?
    http://www.kitkave.co.uk/lighting/ef...item_1862.html

not to keen on getting a 400w UV Cannon as i've heard so many stories about them plus it seems abit too powerful (and expensive )

Quote Originally Posted by spudcooper View Post
    Just found these little ones do you think 2 of these would do the job?
    http://www.kitkave.co.uk/lighting/ef...item_1862.html

not to keen on getting a 400w UV Cannon as i've heard so many stories about them plus it seems abit too powerful (and expensive )
    I don't think they would be very powerful at only 25w. Have a look for UV tubes - they are fairly inexpensive and very effective.

I must admit i have been looking into getting a 4ft UV tube to put in front my light screens but as these are only 40watts do you really think 1 of these would be powerful enough to use UV bubble fluid with?

one simular to this one:
    http://www.terralec.co.uk/uv_lightin...g/20066_p.html