Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat & Pli

Default Pat & Pli

Hi, i did have an e-mail address for admin but seem to of misplaced it. I have sent you copies of the above certs and only one green tick is displayed. I know you guys are really busy but could you make another tick to confirm both please. Hart Promotions - Looney Tunes Discos

same here ta muchly..
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hart View Post
    Hi, i did have an e-mail address for admin but seem to of misplaced it. I have sent you copies of the above certs and only one green tick is displayed. I know you guys are really busy but could you make another tick to confirm both please. Hart Promotions - Looney Tunes Discos
    I don't have a record of you uploading the PLI, that's not to say you didn't though. Occasionally uploads fail, which is probably the case here. Can you upload your PLI certificate again please, and I'll get it sorted for you. Cheers

Upload Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    same here ta muchly..
    Sorted now. This was an oversight on my part. Apologies.

Thanks Shaun Just re-uploaded both of mine.
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

just uploaded my pli again, thanx

as we are on pli and pat. did you get my pli form. just wanted to know if you got it. im not asking for it to be done right this second as you require 3 weeks to complete which is fair. just wanted to know if you got it really

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KMA Discos View Post
    as we are on pli and pat. did you get my pli form. just wanted to know if you got it. im not asking for it to be done right this second as you require 3 weeks to complete which is fair. just wanted to know if you got it really

Cheers

Yes, we received it. However, I've just checked and you've stated you are listed on the pli validator site only. Please read this thread HERE, as this is one of the main reasons for peoples details not being processed in full.

ohh. ok. . in that case would you want me to upload it again???

just wanted to say a huge thanks to Shaun yesterday for sorting my ticks out in lightening fast time it was much appreciated and dont think the admin get thanked often enough for the good job they do.