Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dj Standz

Default Dj Standz

Any one using one of these opinions please www.djstandz.com/page4.htm

Well i found one in the sales at half price £ 275 used it last night had more favorable comments on how great it looked than i have ever had for my DSB,i suppose in the end its the public's comments that count not other Djs

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTIGER View Post
    Well i found one in the sales at half price £ 275 used it last night had more favorable comments on how great it looked than i have ever had for my DSB,i suppose in the end its the public's comments that count not other Djs
    Interestingly, however, the promotional video seems to focus almost exclusively from the DJs' perspective
    From a personal viewpoint, I think it looks stylish, robust, practical and, dare I say it, absolutely beautiful
    I can fully understand the public's impressions and think they're well deserved.
    Nice piece of kit
    The Keyboard is mightier than the Sword ?
    Occasions Of Excellence For One & All In Cornwall

May I ask where you got one in a sale half price

Thank you
    *** Genie Discs Entertainments ***

Professional Sound & Lighting, PAT Compliant, DJ Guard PLI Insurance and PRS/MCPS ProDub License.

Slightly of topic (hope you don't mind) I have asked them for information on a moving head podium which I know they produce. But they seem a bit shy in getting in touch!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
    Slightly of topic (hope you don't mind) I have asked them for information on a moving head podium which I know they produce. But they seem a bit shy in getting in touch!
    How funny i have just spoke to them today they do podiums for the modesty screen which you can see on there site with the potted plants on they are 49 inches high and have a open back i am thinking on ordering two in white to match my stand i think you would need to add a bigger base if you want to move them away from your disco booth cost for a pair in white without the led lighting kit £ 305.00 inc vat delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenski View Post
    May I ask where you got one in a sale half price

Thank you
    It was just a one off as the retail outlet was clearing stock they don't have any more i am sorry to say.

How funny i have just spoke to them today they do podiums for the modesty screen which you can see on there site with the potted plants on they are 49 inches high and have a open back i am thinking on ordering two in white to match my stand i think you would need to add a bigger base if you want to move them away from your disco booth cost for a pair in white without the led lighting kit £ 305.00 inc vat delivered.
    Thanks very much for your reply Tony. You should get commision from the company! I did think they may not be that stable if there were moving heads on them. I also think they may not be high enough for my requiriements.

You would think there must be a company that produces a podium for moving heads (I am not that keen on the truss type) I know that Ultimax are working on one, but have been for a long time.

Might be a new venture for you there Tony!

Quote Originally Posted by Kernow View Post
    Interestingly, however, the promotional video seems to focus almost exclusively from the DJs' perspective
    From a personal viewpoint, I think it looks stylish, robust, practical and, dare I say it, absolutely beautiful
    I can fully understand the public's impressions and think they're well deserved.
    Nice piece of kit
    I agree they are very well made and looks stunning in white i just have a led bar sitting behind mine so can select any color to match the wedding color theme ,am now going to add a pair of podiums same design to put either side of stand

Quote Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
    Thanks very much for your reply Tony. You should get commision from the company! I did think they may not be that stable if there were moving heads on them. I also think they may not be high enough for my requiriements.

You would think there must be a company that produces a podium for moving heads (I am not that keen on the truss type) I know that Ultimax are working on one, but have been for a long time.

Might be a new venture for you there Tony!
    There are lots of other options ,if you don't like the truss option i have seen some made out of Checker plate that gives a shiny metal solid truss you can buy it on line quite cheap and of course you can use tripods DJ Standz do a top fixture for moving heads and you can add a scrim you can also use a single aluminum pole with a heavy metal base if you want that minimal look.