Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Especially for Peter....

Default Especially for Peter....

I'm probably going to experience the Ban Hammer for this one, but having just spoken to a mature Yorkshireman who's got no idea what all this "stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick sticky sticky stick" business is all about, here it is.

Be afraid - be VERY afraid. There's a social media campaign at the moment to get it into the charts. It makes PPAP and What Does the Fox Say look like solid gold classics

I quite like it. It's more appealing than the blimmin Cha Cha Slide or Mucky Reena. Can't see it getting into any charts though - it's not on Amazon or Spotify it seems. Unless YT streams count...

FYI the reason I went looking is I'm doing a 13th birthday party tonight & I have a sneaky feeling it might come up..

I played it twice, then shouted my kids through, played it another couple of times and danced around the room like a loon. Can't get it out of my head now.....

" stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick sticky sticky stick stick."

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I played it twice, then shouted my kids through, played it another couple of times and danced around the room like a loon. Can't get it out of my head now.....

" stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick stick sticky sticky stick stick."
    Loving it.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Is it any worse than the Crazy Frog?

Or Mr Blobby

The only redeeming feature of the Crazy Frog was the Axle F tune - whether that's a good thing or bad thing I'll leave you to decide!

And let's not forget that this song has 50% less words used in the lyrics than the Sticky Stick song!

Quote Originally Posted by rth_discos View Post
    Is it any worse than the Crazy Frog?

Or Mr Blobby

The only redeeming feature of the Crazy Frog was the Axle F tune - whether that's a good thing or bad thing I'll leave you to decide!

And let's not forget that this song has 50% less words used in the lyrics than the Sticky Stick song!

It's infinitely more charming than a lot of songs that made it to the top of the Christmas charts IMHO. Mr Blobby was played to open a works xmas do I went to while it was out. 3/4 of us decided to show the dj what we thought about that. We left & went into town instead - shunning the free bar!

Bad news: Stick didn't chart.

Good news: Big Shaq isn'r number one.

Bad news: Sheeran's there.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk