Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: MDD Vaping Club (formerly "Smoking ban??? What smoking Ban?")

Yup

The Westminster II a modern automatic and manual vaping e Pipe. Now upgraded with a vaping boost button, tighter fitting stem and half hidden e liquid tank. The bowl automatically activates the 18350 battery and vapour is produced when one draws on the e-pipe stem. More Vapour is produced if you touch the boost button. A simple and reliable system. Light, well made and durable the Westminster easily fits in your jacket, shirt or coat pocket. Made of high quality durable plastic with a beautiful mahogany wood effect as in the pictures. The stem (or drip tip) is high quality durable black plastic. This is a very nice looking elegant e shisha e pipe. A blend of modern and classic. New technology in a traditional form. Like all our pipes it uses 18350 re chargeable batteries which are supplied together with an international USB charger. It has a tank for any e liquid (2.0ml) you chose to use. The main body of the pipe is made of a very high quality wood effect plastic in which the re chargeable 18350 battery is stored. We supply two 18350 high drain IMR batteries 900mAh 3.7v and a UK mains charger. Amazon does not allow any nicotine. There is no nicotine in this listing. As such this listing does not have any e-liquid. You may purchase e-liquids in a huge variety of places either on-line or in shops. Connection Threading: 510 Material: Aluminium Alloy + Chromed Brass + PC + High Quality Wood Effect Plastic. Resistance: 1.50ohm-3.0ohm Full-filled Tank: 200 to 300 puffs Tank Capacity: 2ml Battery Lifetime: 300 recharges aprox. Input voltage: 3.7V

I thought that was the bowl end (the battery to tank thread) rather than the stem. I fancy a trad looking pipe with a long stem & I've sound a supplier, but they only do ones interchangeable with 510 drip tips (like wot I've got on the ELeaf) & not any of the pipes I've got.
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Well, I've got considerably less now. Since last week, I've broken 3 pipes (1 irreparably, 1 some superglue will probably sort & 1 being replaced under warranty even though it had expired) Also on Tuesday my van was broken into & a bag containing among other things 3 of my pipes (including my most recent acquisition) & all of my cigalikes & their charging case.

Still got enough to be going on with, but massively disgruntled to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Well, I've got considerably less now. Since last week, I've broken 3 pipes (1 irreparably, 1 some superglue will probably sort & 1 being replaced under warranty even though it had expired) Also on Tuesday my van was broken into & a bag containing among other things 3 of my pipes (including my most recent acquisition) & all of my cigalikes & their charging case.

Still got enough to be going on with, but massively disgruntled to say the least.
    You forgot to mention the manicure case there!

I did see that little incident on the Book of Faces the other day. Hope they manage to get the thieving but I wouldn't like to put money on it.

Does this mean that Thor's hammer thing's been nicked as well?

Time to come over to the dark side and try some proper sub-ohm clouds

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Does this mean that Thor's hammer thing's been nicked as well?

Time to come over to the dark side and try some proper sub-ohm clouds
    It does, but I've already found a replacement.

My iJust2 has a 0.5 coil fitted in a Cubis Mini tank. Nice, but I probably use it the least of all my devices.

My new Hammer arrived this morning, as did a replacement bowl for my broken 629.

I also treated myself to cheer myself up. For those of you not friends with me on Facebook, may I introduce Balthazar (excuse the state of the cushion, it's my kitten's favourite spot)

Name:  2017-03-04 11.01.08.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  88.9 KB

I now have 5 working pipes & 1 that needs a little work on the stem, plus my 2 cylinder mods
    Last edited by Corabar Steve; 06-03-2017 at 10:22 AM.

I missed my 10 year anniversary.

31/03/09 - now.

I think it's safe to say they've taken off & a few more people know what they are (even if some have difficulty with the concept of pipe shaped e-cigs)

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    I missed my 10 year anniversary.

31/03/09 - now.

I think it's safe to say they've taken off
    Yup, you're now officially a sheep.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk