PDA

View Full Version : updated listing

dave stanson
21-01-2008, 05:22 PM
hi to all at admin
could you sort out & display my new listing that i wrote & sent before xmas.

many thanks

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-01-2008, 05:23 PM
hi to all at admin
could you sort out & display my new listing that i wrote & sent before xmas.

many thanks

Where did you send it to Dave?

dave stanson
10-02-2008, 12:06 PM
hi daz
sorry for not replying sooner, truth is i can't remember. never mind, i sent a fresh copy by email to angie c/o corabar entertainments yesterday i hope she received it this time. also i have fresh copies of my p.l.i. & p.a.t. going by post to that address you kindly supplied. i'm awaiting results as they should've received them by now. kindest regards

Shaun
10-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Dave,

If you have copies of the documentation on your computer, the quickest way to get them verified is uploading them HERE (http://www.admin.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/uploadpage.php).

dave stanson
11-02-2008, 10:24 AM
dear shaun
thanks for your interest in this matter. unfortunately for some obscure reason & lack of knowledge on the computer scene i couldn't get them in computer file form. i only had my listing in this format, which i sent to angie a couple of days ago. the second attempt, first attempt got lost somehow,both sent via email. my p.a.t. & p.l.i are still in the hands of our so called reliable royal mail,god help us. kindest regards.

Shaun
11-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Not a problem. You mentioned you had emailed the forms to Angela, so I presumed you had the documentation in digital format.

dave stanson
16-02-2008, 09:43 AM
dear shaun
no, only listing sent via email.p.a.t & p.l.i. in paper format sent via our wonderful royal mail. it seems royal mail have lost them AGAIN. so i've no choice but to send them by registered post, if that's ok by angie at corabar ( as she is the one that deals with that section, am i right ? ) then see what happens. kindest regards.

Corabar Steve
16-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Try sending again Dave, still nothing this end.

Dragonfly
16-02-2008, 09:49 AM
if that's ok by angie at corabar .

are we allowed to call her angie steve without incurring advanced physical pain to our persons ? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Corabar Steve
16-02-2008, 09:52 AM
She's OK about it although not many people do

dave stanson
21-02-2008, 11:56 AM
dear admin
would it work if i took photo's of my p,l. & p.a.t. by digital camera , uploaded them on my computer, then sent them to you.

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-02-2008, 12:11 PM
dear admin
would it work if i took photo's of my p,l. & p.a.t. by digital camera , uploaded them on my computer, then sent them to you.

I'm sure that would be fine Dave.

dave stanson
21-02-2008, 12:23 PM
dear admin
what details are needed from my p.l. policy

dave stanson
21-02-2008, 12:36 PM
dear team
is this the correct place to re-write my new listing & send it.

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-02-2008, 03:51 PM
dear admin
what details are needed from my p.l. policy

Just send your certficate or upload it here (http://www.admin.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/uploadpage.php)

dear team
is this the correct place to re-write my new listing & send it.

No, you send that to [email protected] :)