PDA

View Full Version : terms and conditions

DJWilson
22-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi

i was just typing up some T+C's but im stuggerling to think of any. and im stuck on the phraseing of sentences

Sam
22-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Hi

i was just typing up some T+C's but im stuggerling to think of amny. and im stuck on the pharseing of sentenctes

If you search the forum there are lots of threads where people have posted examples and their own T&Cs etc.
:rolleyes:

rob1963
22-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi

i was just typing up some T+C's but im stuggerling to think of amny. and im stuck on the pharseing of sentenctes

Do what I did.

Look at the terms & conditions on a number of mobile disco websites, and make notes on all the things you come across which you want to include in your own terms.

Then re-word it a bit, and hey presto...you have your own terms & conditions!

:)

Corabar Steve
22-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi

Can I suggest installing a http://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1290.gif (http://planetsmilies.net) toolbar on your PC & using the spellchecker.

Starlight
23-01-2008, 10:19 PM
I see your on AOL like me, use the spell checker in the 'Write Email' department, your sentences wont look shameful then :rolleyes:

Do what I did.

Look at the terms & conditions on a number of mobile disco websites, and make notes on all the things you come across which you want to include in your own terms.

Then re-word it a bit, and hey presto...you have your own terms & conditions!

:)

Hit the nail on the head there sunshine! ;)

Mendoza.

Shaun
24-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Hit the nail on the head there sunshine! ;)

Mendoza.

I thought you preferred to PM people to see their T&C's? :D

JAMdisco
24-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Do what I did.

Agreed, but DON'T do what I did :rolleyes: I still feel really bad about that.

rob1963
24-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Agreed, but DON'T do what I did :rolleyes: I still feel really bad about that.

:Laugh: